We are seeking for energetic, fun loving and committed individuals, to join us as JOLLY PHONICS ENGLISH TEACHERS (FULL-TIME) to be based in Bandar Seri Begawan and Kuala Belait.
- Conduct English Jolly Phonics Program to young children (from 3 to 7 yrs old) in small group of classes
- Prepare teaching materials for English program
- Applicants must be 21 yrs old and above
- Strong in English Language (ie. ‘Distinction’ in GCE ‘O’ level or Credit in General Paper for GCE ’A’ level) are also encouraged to apply
- Fresh graduates who Possess a Degree/Diploma in Education and/or TEFL/TESOL are encouraged to apply
- Experience in teaching JOLLY PHONICS will be an added advantage
- Applicants with experience in nursery/kindergarten levels are also invited to apply
- Creative, energetic, friendly, happy outlook & have the passion for teaching young children
- Good command of both spoken and written English. Proficiency in Malay & Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Able to multi-task with good organizational skills and able to communicate effectively
Interested candidates are to submit their detailed resume with a passport size photo
& expected salary directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st January 2021.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.