IT MEDIA ASSISTANT
- Providing administrative and clerical support.
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (Printers,etc).
- Hardware handling skills: checking computer (HDD, mouses, keyboards) to ensure functionality.
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to Company specifications.
- Provide orientation and guidelines to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
Serious applicants are invited to apply. Please email us a complete CV and certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (debugging, etc.)
- Manages company social media channels and website maintenance
- Have excellent organizational skills, time management skills, keen learner and team player
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Strong problem solving and communications skills are necessary as troubleshooting may be necessary on the job.
- Have strong knowledge with Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint and others)
- Excellent with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Premiere and others
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Have website knowledge – WordPress, maintenance, E-Commerce and others.
- Work in serasa office