- Position Description:
The Human Resources Executive is an administrative human resources role that is primarily responsible for ensuring the entire organization's HR objectives are met.
- Main Responsibilities:
- To create job listings for online advertising.
- CV vetting and shortlisting based on requirements.
- Setting up interviews and recommending candidates, assisting in recruitment (together with relevant departments).
- Assisting in writing up personnel contracts.
- Assist with LPA, SAWP, PVV applications and follow-ups (liaising with 3rd party Employment Agencies if required).
- Assisting with company induction.
- Assisting with finding, recommending and securing personalised trainings for employees - 1 overall for all staff and 1 for specific job scope.
- Assisting in client mental health checks and counselling if needed.
- Assisting in talking to clients regarding their attendance if needed.
- Issue out verbal or written warnings to employees if needed.
- Assisting in organising group activities and engagements.
- Advise managers regarding concerns from employees if issues or concerns are raised.
- Update the organisation chart and job descriptions.
- Update the employees conflict of interest forms and get it signed by employees.
- Assist with an annual HR Plan and execution.
- Able to use Track&Roll for internal HR System
- Age 28+.
- Female/Male Applicants.
- Local/Permanent Residents.
- 5 years experience in HR Executive Position. (Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry is advantageous).
- Speaks Basic English.
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database & word processing.
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and management techniques.
- Good Communication skills
- Independent, organised, punctual and systematic
- Must have class 3 driving licence.
- Salary is based on experience.
- Living in and around KB for convenience as our office is based in KB.
Interested applicants please submit your application enclosing certificates, resume, contact number and a passport sized photo and stating your expected salary to HR@KMSTGROUP. COM. Please put “HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE POSITION” in your header/subject in the email. Potential applicants will be emailed prior to interview.