URGENT JOB VACANCY:
HR ADMIN ASSISTANT (1)
- fast learner
- able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- friendly and approachable attitude
- able to communicate well with people/clients
- patience and understanding
- experience in building & property management is an advantage
- understanding in basic accounts is an advantage
- must have a driving license and own transport
Job description of HR Admin Assistant:
- Assisting in human resources matters from interviewing, recruitment, hiring, and coordinate them of their works.
- Prepare letters when needed by the company for banks, government, law firms, and other relevant agencies.
- Attending and understanding employee’s grievances for any affiliates and implement any corrective measures.
- Sending and collect any confidential documents for Managing Director (if needed).
- To attend any complaints about all office premises and liaise relevant in-charge people to solve the matters.
- Assist to reconcile for companies’ monthly bill utilities.
- Monitor monthly stocks for office and cleaners and help to maintain office cleanliness.
- To help arrange any activities for companies event as advised by office seniors.
- Other duties that will be assigned needed by the supervisor from time to time.
If interested, please email your updated resume with recent photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org